Dyslexia Research Center USA offers help worldwide, independently. For more help in your area please contact a dyslexia specialist.
Dyslexia Research Center USA focuses its efforts on providing help for dyslexic and dyscalculic people with free information and teaching aids.
Dyslexia Research Center USA Inc.
442 S. Tamiami Trail
Osprey, FL 34229
The Dyslexia Research Center USA publishes various “find the words” searches here on “findthewordsabc.com”. The learners’ task is to find and select the words in the grid.
The puzzle consists of a grid of letters that is a rectangle or square shape. Beside the grid is a list of words. The letters in the word appear in order somewhere in the grid, and can be placed horizontally, vertically or diagonally. A letter in the grid can be used in more than one word, and not all the letters in the grid have to appear in a word.
We offer nine levels of difficulty
- Level 1: (4-5) 3 letter words, left to right, with surrounding A’s only
- Level 2: (4-5) 3 letter words, left to right, now with surrounding alphabet
- Level 3: (4-6) 3-4 letter words, adding vertical down
- Level 4: (4-6) 3-5 letter words, adding overlapping
- Level 5: (6-8) 4-6 letter words, adding forward diagonals
- Level 6: (8-10) 4-8 letters, adding backward vertical/horizontal
- Level 7: (9-12) 4+ letters, adding backward diagonals
- Level 8: (12+) 4+ letters, using all directions and overlapping
- Level 9: (15+) 4+ letters, using all directions and overlapping
This website is under construction and will be expanded continuously. Use is free of charge and free of advertising. Registration is not required.